Spotlight: Consumer insights through a diversity and inclusion lens - About
Ensuring that a brand’s marketing communications is representative and inclusive of diverse audiences is an essential prerequisite for sustainable growth.
Share this post
Rich, unbiased audience data and insights will allow marketing teams to identify the right brand strategies that include, rather than exclude, minority or unrepresented groups, thus expanding their audience base.
Join us on 29 Sep starting 16:00 CEST for a WFA session on the benefits and principles of incorporating inclusive principles into research projects, hosted in partnership with ESOMAR, the global association for the insights and analytics industry, and building on insights and best practice from leading research providers.
In this 60-minute session you will learn how to:
- Work with suppliers to develop inclusive research projects
- Design inclusive surveys
- Interpret research results with inclusivity in mind
- Utilise alternative approaches to reaching niche audiences
- Consider global issues when crafting a research project
Guest speaker: Corrine Moy, member of the ESOMAR Council, renowned as an expert in marketing and data science with over 30 years of experience.
10am New York | 3pm London | Other timezones
This webinar is for:
- WFA Corporate members
- The client-side members of the national advertiser associations in WFA membership