Sourcing Forum - About
Boasting over a 1500 marketing sourcing contacts around the world, the Sourcing Forum has been referred to as a group of “enlightened marketing procurement specialists”.
Share this post
This is the annual ANA Advertising Financial Management Committee and WFA Sourcing Forum back-to-back meeting. This year, sessions will take place (remotely) on:
- November 30th for the ANA AFM Committee – Register here
- December 1st for WFA Sourcing Forum - Register here
These sessions will give global and regional marketing procurement practitioners the chance to come together to tackle common challenges and identify potential solutions, in a ‘warts-an-all’ format under the Chatham House Rule. Limited to 3 peers per WFA member company.
Discussion will cover:
- Global agency compensation trends
- The role of AI in the content creation process
- From low maturity to high performing marketing procurement organisations
- Marketing sourcing as a recognised critical station for launching C-level careers
- DE&I and global representation framework for marketing sourcing
7.30am LA | 10.30am New York | 3.30pm London | Other timezones
Limited to 2 peers per WFA member company.