DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS FEBRUARY 12
National industry associations in WFA membership are invited to nominate programmes and activities they have led/are leading that have made a real difference to their members and the marketing industry in 2022.
Submissions must meet the following criteria:
- Must be ‘industry’, rather than company-specific;
- Needs to have made a real impact on brand owners and marketers, the industry and/or society in 2022;
- Needs to have shown a degree of innovation;
- Has proven measurable impact;
- Can be replicated in other countries/markets.
NOTE: Your organisation can submit more than one initiative. If you wish to share supporting materials for your submission, kindly send them to NAC@wfanet.org.