Webinar: Diversity & Representation - Ensuring Media & Advertising Supports Inclusion - About
Join us on 24 January (10am New York | 3pm London) for a webinar about diversity and representation in media.
Share this post
Brands’ media planning & buying choices can play a significant role in supporting diversity and inclusion in the mainstream media landscape. And conversely can have, often unintentionally, a negative impact too.
There are clear Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) opportunities for advertisers to consider within their media choices.
In this webinar we will be addressing how the media & advertising industry can support inclusion.
- Isabel Massey, Global Media Director, Marketing, Diageo
- Jerry Daykin, WFA Diversity Ambassador
- Efrain Ayala, Global Diversity & Inclusion Director, Marketing, Reckitt
- Christopher Kenna, CEO & Founder, Brand Advance
This session covered:
- Inclusive audience planning: Ensuring audiences are diverse and inclusive at the planning stage
- Supporting diverse voices: Making deliberate decisions & building partnerships
- Balancing brand safety: Consciously managing brand suitability & safety alongside inclusion
- Measuring success: Measuring fairly, investing in research
Click here to view the recording.