Deep dive on diversity & representation in media, following the launch of a new WFA guide to addressing DEI issues in the media planning & buying process
Share this post
Brands’ media planning & buying choices can play a significant role in supporting diversity and inclusion in the mainstream media landscape. And conversely can have, often unintentionally, a negative impact too.
There are clear Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) opportunities for advertisers to consider within their media choices. In this webinar we address how the media & advertising industry can support inclusion, following the launch of a new guide developed by the WFA Diversity Task Force with the support of GARM – the Global Alliance for Responsible Media.
- Isabel Massey, Global Media Director, Marketing, Diageo
- Jerry Daykin, WFA Diversity Ambassador
- Efrain Ayala, Global Diversity & Inclusion Director, Marketing, Reckitt
- Nadalie Dias, Chief Strategy Officer, m/SIX
- Christopher Kenna, CEO & Founder, Brand Advance
- Rob Rakowitz, GARM Initiative Lead, WFA