Spotlight: Creative Production & The Economic Climate - About
Global economic instability including fluctuating inflation and currency rates has prompted WFA members to question the impact this will have on their Creative Production processes and what actions can be taken to future-proof creative and production eco-systems.
Share this post
To tackle these issues APR will host a webinar for WFA members on the 13th February to expand on the related POV, answering questions such as:
- What’s the impact of inflation on content creation/production budgets and the way content suppliers are being compensated?
- Are clients working more directly with freelancers because of inflation?
- …is the use of AI going to be the answer?
Join Jillian Gibbs, Founder & CEO, Traci Dunne, Global Director of Industry Relations and Russell Sharpe, Group Director, Client Solutions of APR and special guests to delve deeper into these business-critical areas; the session will include data and insights demonstrating how the above is affecting client behaviours, along with how-to's on uncovering efficiencies within your content creation ecosystem, right-sizing agency staffing plans, mitigating asset waste, and more.
4:00 - 5:00 pm London | 11:00 - 12:00 am New York | Other time zones.
This webinar is open to:
- WFA members & APR Clients
- Brand members of WFA National Advertiser Associations
This webinar will be recorded