Patricia Toyotoshi is the new president of CAP
Share this post
The Chamber of Advertisers of Paraguay (CAP) has elected a new board for 2021-2022 and named Patricia Toyotoshi, Director of automotive company Toyotoshi SA, as the association’s first female president. She takes over from Carlos Jorge Biedermann, President of South Food SA (KFC and Pizza Hut Paraguay), who led CAP for 22 years since its foundation.
Under its new leadership, the association will focus on working together with other industry associations and the government to achieve better conditions for people and companies in Paraguay amid the ongoing pandemic, and strengthening its role of defending advertisers’ interests.
Patricia said: “We are living in complicated and uncertain times. This pushes us to give the best of ourselves and to add value through the roles and organisations we are a part of, contributing to the economic and social development of our country”.
CAP’s new board consists of:
- Patricia Toyotoshi - Toyotoshi SA (president)
- Ulisses Cabral - Manpower Paraguay SR L (1st vice-president)
- Giuliano Caligaris - Biggie SA (2nd vice-president)
- Mario Acevedo - Farmacenter SA (secretary)
- Carlos Díaz - Paraguay Level SA (co-secretary)
- Gustavo Egüez - Teisa SA (treasurer)
- Fernando Gutierrez - Bebidas del Paraguay SA (co-treasurer)
The full list of CAP's Executive Committee members is available here.
For more information, contact CAP.