Spotlight: Managing your sponsorship initiatives post-pandemic - About
Where to from here?
Share this post
Despite vaccines rolling out globally, the pandemic will continue to impact sponsorship through 2021, and likely for at least the two years that follow. In this context, what should marketing and marketing procurement professionals be thinking about as they consider how to manage and leverage their sponsorship investments over the short and mid-term?
In this spotlight, our guest speaker from Lumency will provide guidance for what brands should be focusing on and aware of as we move towards a post-pandemic world. This includes:
- Key influences on sponsorship for 2021, including the rise of ‘local’
- What existing trends in sponsorship have accelerated due to the pandemic
- How to make up for lost value from 2020 and 2021
- What to expect from evolving consumer sentiment around live events
- How deals should be structured going forward
WFA members are also given the opportunity to find answers to their most burning questions in relation to sponsorship investments. Either pre-submit your questions or store them up – Lumency will do their best to answer as many of them during the live session.
Speaker: Ian Malcolm, President and CEO at Lumency
This session is open to: