WFA is the only global organisation representing the common interests of marketers. It brings together the biggest markets and marketers worldwide, representing roughly 90% of global marketing communications spend, almost US$ 900 billion annually. WFA champions responsible and effective marketing communications.
- Jean-Luc Chetrit Jean-Luc WFA Treasurer & CEO, Union des Marques (France)
- Stephan Loerke Stephan WFA CEOStephan manages the WFA secretariat, oversees all work carried out on behalf of its members and is the WFA’s main spokesperson. He sits on all WFA public affairs and marketing committees, as well as on the WFA Executive Committee.
Prior to joining WFA, Stephan worked at the United Nations in New York and later in both marketing and management roles at L'Oréal. Combining French and German nationalities, Stephan speaks French, German, English, Dutch and Spanish.
- Raja Rajamannar Raja WFA President and Chief Marketing & Communications Officer and President Healthcare, MastercardRaja is responsible for building the Mastercard brand, driving business for its products and services and advancing sustainable competitive differentiation for the company. Raja comes to Mastercard with a history of innovation and business transformation. Before joining the company, he served as the Chief Transformation Officer of Anthem (formerly, WellPoint), a Fortune 500 health insurance company. Earlier, he was at Citigroup for 15 years holding a number of leadership roles, including Global Chief Marketing Officer, Cards and Payments, and before that he spent 7 years with Unilever in sales and product management roles. He started his career with Asian Paints in India.
- Jane Wakely Jane WFA Deputy President & Chief Consumer & Marketing Officer & Chief Growth Officer International Foods, PepsiCo
- Rupen Desai Rupen Regional VP Asia-Pacific, Advisory Board Member, Copenhagen CartelRupen is the co-founder of The Shed 28 (TS/28), an organisation which helps build purpose-driven brands, and a Board Member of Copenhagen Cartel, as well as being WFA’s Regional VP for APAC. Previously, he was Global CMO at Dole, stewarding the company’s mission to provide equal access to good nutrition for everyone, delivered in a positive and sustainable manner. Prior to Dole, he was Edelman’s Vice-Chairman across Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa. During this time, he also led Edelman’s Women’s leadership network. He began his career with Mullen Lowe, where he spent two decades, leading the Asia-Pacific region for the last six. He is a strong advocate of the responsibility purposeful business and creativity have, towards the interdependence between people, planet and prosperity.
- Aude Gandon Aude Regional VP Europe, Nestlé
- Mounir Jazouli Mounir Regional VP Africa, Bank of Africa
- Bob Liodice Bob Regional VP North America, ANA (USA)
- Aishwarya Nambiar Aishwarya Regional VP Middle East, Etihad Airways
- Philip Perez Philip Regional VP Latin America, CAA (Argentina)
Corporate member representatives
- Tracy Allery Tracy Global Category Leader – Marketing & Services, IBM
- Folake Ani-Mumuney Folake Chief Marketing Officer, FirstBank Nigeria ltd
- Fabrice Beaulieu Fabrice Chief Marketing, Sustainability and Corporate Affairs Officer
- Edward Bell Edward General Manager Brand, Insights and Marketing Communications, Cathay Pacific
- Eric Benoist Eric Global Marketing and Commercial Director, Pernod Ricard
- Anders Bering Anders Vice President Global Public Affairs & External Communications, Mars
- Harish Bhat Harish Brand Custodian, Tata Group
- Nicolas Comestaz Nicolas VP Global Media & Performance, Coty
- Luis Di Como Luis Executive Vice President Global Media, Unilever
- Cristina Diezhandino Cristina Global Chief Marketing Officer, Diageo
- Asmita Dubey Asmita Chief Digital & Marketing Officer, L'Oréal
- Russell Dyer Russell SVP, Chief Communications Officer & Head of Public & Government Affairs, Mondelez
- Cheryl Goh Cheryl Group VP of Marketing and Sustainability
- Taide Guajardo Taide Chief Brand Officer, Europe, Procter & GambleTaide was born in Mexico City, the first of four siblings. She has a bachelor of Marketing from the Instituto Tecnologico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey, Mexico, and a Masters in International Management from the American Graduate School of International Management in Arizona.
She has over three decades of career in marketing in Procter and Gamble, in 4 geographies. She joined in Mexico in 1990 and after two years, was transferred to Poland, where she laid the foundations of what the subsidiary is today. In 1995 she moved to Italy where she performed leadership roles in Laundry, and Media. In 2010 she moved to the Geneva European HQ as the European Brand Operations leader, driving constructive disruption in Media, Digital and Data for all brands and countries in the region. In 2021 Taide was appointed Senior Vicepresident Brand (CMO) for Europe.
She leads a team of over 1300 talented marketers and partner agencies across 49 countries investing amongst the top advertising spenders in Europe. Her mission is to fuel sustainable, irresistibly superior brands, through an energized and skilled P&G team and partners.
Taide is married to Marco, and a mother of 2, Federico and Leonardo.
- Charisse Hughes Charisse SVP, Chief Growth Officer, Kellanova
- Catherine Lautier Catherine Global Head of Media, Danone
- Michelle McEttrick Michelle Creative & Strategic board-level CMO, Primark
- Susan O'Brien Susan VP Global Brand, Just Eat
- Liliya Rechitsky Liliya Sr. Director of Procurement, Best Buy
- Anne stilling Anne Global Director Brand and Media, Vodafone
- Francesco Tramontin Francesco Vice President EU Institutional Relations and Group Public Policy Centre, Ferrero
National association representatives
- Jan Morten Drange Jan Morten Managing Director, ANFO (Norway)
- Yang Hanping Yang President, CANA (China)
- Susanne Kunz Susanne Managing Director, OWM (Germany)
- Ron Lund Ron President & CEO, ACA (Canada)
- Sandra Martinelli Sandra Executive President, ABA (Brazil)
- Bharat Patel Bharat Executive Committee Member, ISA (India)
- Ahmet Pura Ahmet President & Chairman of the Board, RVD (Turkey)
- Phil Smith Phil Director General, ISBA (UK)
- Osamede Uwubanmwen Osamede President, ADVAN (Nigeria)
- Henriette van Swinderen Henriette Managing Director, BvA (Netherlands)