WFA is the only global organisation representing the common interests of marketers. It brings together the biggest markets and marketers worldwide, representing roughly 90% of global marketing communications spend, almost US$ 900 billion annually. WFA champions responsible and effective marketing communications.
- Jean Luc Chetrit Jean Luc WFA Treasurer & CEO, Union des Marques (France)
- Stephan Loerke Stephan WFA CEOStephan manages the WFA secretariat, oversees all work carried out on behalf of its members and is the WFA’s main spokesperson. He sits on all WFA public affairs and marketing committees, as well as on the WFA Executive Committee.
Prior to joining WFA, Stephan worked at the United Nations in New York and later in both marketing and management roles at L'Oréal. Combining French and German nationalities, Stephan speaks French, German, English, Dutch and Spanish.
- Philip Myers Philip WFA Deputy President & Senior Vice President, Global Government Affairs, PepsiCoPhil is leading the company’s government and stakeholder relations. Before this, he oversaw public policy and communications across the company’s Europe Sub-Saharan Africa business. Prior to PepsiCo, Phil led the European Retail Round Table, which brought together Europe’s leading retailers on public policy issues, and was also a researcher and lecturer in European politics. He has a master of European Studies in Political Science and Administration from the College of Europe in Belgium and a doctorate in Philosophy in Contemporary European Studies from Sussex University in the UK.
- Raja Rajamannar Raja WFA President and Chief Marketing & Communications Officer and President Healthcare, MastercardRaja is responsible for building the Mastercard brand, driving business for its products and services and advancing sustainable competitive differentiation for the company. Raja comes to Mastercard with a history of innovation and business transformation. Before joing the company, he served as the Chief Transformation Officer of Anthem (formerly, WellPoint), a Fortune 500 health insurance company. Earlier, he was at Citigroup for 15 years holding a number of leadership roles, including Global Chief Marketing Officer, Cards and Payments, and before that he spent 7 years with Unilever in sales and product management roles. He started his career with Asian Paints in India.
- Bunmi Adeniba Bunmi Regional VP Africa, ADVAN (Nigeria)
- Sergey Glushkov Sergey Regional VP C&E Europe, RAA (Russia)
- Bob Liodice Bob Regional VP North America, ANA (USA)
- Philip Perez Philip Regional VP Latin America, CAA (Argentina)
- David Porter David Vice-President, Global Media, Unilever
- David Wheldon David Regional VP Western Europe, RBS
Corporate member representatives
- Mohamed Adam Wee Abdullah Mohamed Adam Wee Group Chief Marketing Officer, CIMB Group
- Folake Ani-Mumuney Folake Chief Marketing Officer, Bank of Nigeria
- Margaret Au Yong Margaret Director of Media, Tune Group/AirAsia
- Edward Bell Edward General Manager Brand, Insights and Marketing Communications, Cathay Pacific
- Eric Benoist Eric Global Marketing and Commercial Director, Pernod Ricard
- Alessandro Cagli Alessandro Public Affairs Director, Ferrero
- Julie Chan Julie Marketing EDGE, Communications Planning Lead, GSK
- Sushant Dash Sushant President India & Middle East, Tata Global Beverages
- Luis Di Como Luis Executive Vice President Global Media, Unilever
- Cristina Diezhandino Cristina Chief Marketing Officer, Diageo
- Valérie Hernando-Presse Valérie Chief Marketing Officer, Danone
- Alison Keith Alison Vice President Global Media, Coty
- Paul Martingell Paul Senior Vice President, Asia Region, SanofiPaul has over 20 years’ experience in FMCG, Consumer Health, Pharma and Consulting industries, with a proven track record in Global, Regional and Local roles, in General Management and Marketing.
Paul is currently CMO for Sanofi Consumer Health, where he was previously SVP Asia Region and VP Latin America Region. Prior to the Sanofi/Boehringer(BI) swap, he was Region Head for BI’s North America & JPAC region and General Manager China and had Marketing and General Management roles with Novartis in Central Eastern Europe and Benelux. Prior to this Paul spent 11 years Reckitt Benckiser, in multiple geographies, before leading one of their Global Powerbrands.
Paul has a passion for leading with Purpose, developing future leaders and building cultures where everyone can be their best self. He is a UK qualified Chartered Accountant, with an MBA from Edinburgh Business School.
- Susan O'Brien Susan Chief Marketing Officer, JustEat
- Eleonore Ogrinz Eleonore Head of International Advertising, Red Bull
- Lynette Pang Lynette Assistant Chief Executive (Marketing), Singapore Tourism Board
- Allyson Park Allyson Global Vice President, Corporate Affairs, Mars
- Joris Pollet Joris Vice President Global Government Relations and Public Policy, P&G
- Lubomira Rochet Lubomira Chief Digital Officer, L'Oréal
- Mary Catherine Toker Mary Catherine Vice President Government Relations, General Mills
- Francesco Tramontin Francesco Director, Global Public Affairs, Mondelēz International
National association representatives
- Manuela Botelho Manuela Executie Director, APAN (Portugal)
- John Broome John CEO, AANA (Australia)
- Yang Hanping Yang President, CANA (China)
- Riikka-Maria Lemminki Riikka-Maria Managing Director, Marketing Finland
- Ron Lund Ron President & CEO, ACA (Canada)
- Sandra Martinelli Sandra Executive President, ABA (Brazil)
- Vittorio Meloni Vittorio Director General, UPA (Italy)
- Bharat Patel Bharat Executive Committee Member, ISA (India)
- Ahmet Pura Ahmet President & Chairman of the Board, RVD (Turkey)
- Joachim Schuetz Joachim Managing Director, OWM (Germany)
- Phil Smith Phil Director General, ISBA (UK)
- Chris Van Roey Chris CEO, UBA (Belgium)