WFA is the only global organisation representing the common interests of marketers. It brings together the biggest markets and marketers worldwide, representing roughly 90% of global marketing communications spend, almost US$ 900 billion annually. WFA champions responsible and effective marketing communications.
- Conny Braams Conny WFA Deputy President & Chief Digital and Marketing Officer, UnileverAs Chief Digital and Marketing Officer, Conny is a member of the Unilever Leadership Executive and responsible for the end-to-end digital transformation of Unilever and Marketing worldwide. She has held this role since January 2020. Conny’s broad international business experience and her track-record in driving change at scale, is critical to lead the transformation of Unilever into a future-fit, purpose-led, fully digitised organisation at the leading edge of consumer marketing.
Having joined Unilever as a marketing trainee in 1990, Conny has held a variety of local and international Marketing, Customer Development, Communications and General Management roles across Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Most recently, Conny was the Executive Vice President, Unilever, Middle Europe and General Manager, Unilever, Benelux where she led the complete digital rewire and marketing transformation of the region.
- Jean-Luc Chetrit Jean-Luc WFA Treasurer & CEO, Union des Marques (France)
- Stephan Loerke Stephan WFA CEOStephan manages the WFA secretariat, oversees all work carried out on behalf of its members and is the WFA’s main spokesperson. He sits on all WFA public affairs and marketing committees, as well as on the WFA Executive Committee.
Prior to joining WFA, Stephan worked at the United Nations in New York and later in both marketing and management roles at L'Oréal. Combining French and German nationalities, Stephan speaks French, German, English, Dutch and Spanish.
- Raja Rajamannar Raja WFA President and Chief Marketing & Communications Officer and President Healthcare, MastercardRaja is responsible for building the Mastercard brand, driving business for its products and services and advancing sustainable competitive differentiation for the company. Raja comes to Mastercard with a history of innovation and business transformation. Before joining the company, he served as the Chief Transformation Officer of Anthem (formerly, WellPoint), a Fortune 500 health insurance company. Earlier, he was at Citigroup for 15 years holding a number of leadership roles, including Global Chief Marketing Officer, Cards and Payments, and before that he spent 7 years with Unilever in sales and product management roles. He started his career with Asian Paints in India.
- Bunmi Adeniba Bunmi Regional VP Africa, ADVAN (Nigeria)
- Bob Liodice Bob Regional VP North America, ANA (USA)
- Philip Perez Philip Regional VP Latin America, CAA (Argentina)
- David Porter David Regional VP Asia, Unilever
- Firdaus Shariff Firdaus Regional VP Middle East, Schneider Electric
Corporate member representatives
- Ekaterina Agafonova Ekaterina Global Strategic Sourcing Director Commerce, Heineken
- Folake Ani-Mumuney Folake Chief Marketing Officer, FirstBank Nigeria ltd
- Margaret Au Yong Margaret Director of Media, Tune Group/AirAsia
- Fabrice Beaulieu Fabrice EVP Group Marketing Excellence & EVP Category Development Organisation Hygiene, Reckitt
- Edward Bell Edward General Manager Brand, Insights and Marketing Communications, Cathay Pacific
- Eric Benoist Eric Global Marketing and Commercial Director, Pernod Ricard
- Anders Bering Anders Vice President Global Public Affairs, Mars
- Julie Chan Julie Marketing EDGE, Communications Planning Lead, GSK
- Sushant Dash Sushant CEO, Tata Starbucks
- Luis DiComo Luis Executive Vice President Global Media, Unilever
- Cristina Diezhandino Cristina Chief Marketing Officer, Diageo
- Asmita Dubey Asmita Chief Digital & Marketing Officer, L'Oréal
- Russell Dyer Russell VP & Chief of Communications and Government Affairs, Mondelez
- Aude Gandon Aude Global Chief Marketing Officer, Nestlé
- Cheryl Goh Cheryl Group VP of Marketing and Sustainability, Grab
- Valerie Hernando-Presse Valerie Chief Marketing Officer, Danone
- Alison Keith Alison Vice President Global Media, Coty
- Susan O'Brien Susan VP Global Brand, Just Eat
- Eleonore Ogrinz Eleonore Head of International Advertising, Red Bull
- Lynette Pang Lynette Deputy CEO, National Arts Council
- Joris Pollet Joris Vice President Global Government Relations and Public Policy, P&G
National association representatives
- Sergey Glushkov Sergey President, RAA (Russia)
- Yang Hanping Yang President, CANA (China)
- Susanne Kunz Susanne Managing Director, OWM (Germany)
- Ron Lund Ron President & CEO, ACA (Canada)
- Sandra Martinelli Sandra Executive President, ABA (Brazil)
- Bharat Patel Bharat Executive Committee Member, ISA (India)
- Ahmet Pura Ahmet President & Chairman of the Board, RVD (Turkey)
- Hanna Riberdahl Hanna CEO, Sveriges Annonsörer (Sweden)
- Phil Smith Phil Director General, ISBA (UK)
- Luc Suykens Luc CEO, UBA (Belgium)