WFA is the only global organisation representing the common interests of marketers. It brings together the biggest markets and marketers worldwide, representing roughly 90% of global marketing communications spend, almost US$ 900 billion annually. WFA champions responsible and effective marketing communications.
- Conny Braams Conny WFA Deputy President & Chief Digital and Marketing Officer, UnileverAs Chief Digital and Marketing Officer, Conny is a member of the Unilever Leadership Executive and responsible for the end-to-end digital transformation of Unilever and Marketing worldwide. She has held this role since January 2020. Conny’s broad international business experience and her track-record in driving change at scale, is critical to lead the transformation of Unilever into a future-fit, purpose-led, fully digitised organisation at the leading edge of consumer marketing.
Having joined Unilever as a marketing trainee in 1990, Conny has held a variety of local and international Marketing, Customer Development, Communications and General Management roles across Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Most recently, Conny was the Executive Vice President, Unilever, Middle Europe and General Manager, Unilever, Benelux where she led the complete digital rewire and marketing transformation of the region.
- Jean-Luc Chetrit Jean-Luc WFA Treasurer & CEO, Union des Marques (France)
- Stephan Loerke Stephan WFA CEOStephan manages the WFA secretariat, oversees all work carried out on behalf of its members and is the WFA’s main spokesperson. He sits on all WFA public affairs and marketing committees, as well as on the WFA Executive Committee.
Prior to joining WFA, Stephan worked at the United Nations in New York and later in both marketing and management roles at L'Oréal. Combining French and German nationalities, Stephan speaks French, German, English, Dutch and Spanish.
- Raja Rajamannar Raja WFA President and Chief Marketing & Communications Officer and President Healthcare, MastercardRaja is responsible for building the Mastercard brand, driving business for its products and services and advancing sustainable competitive differentiation for the company. Raja comes to Mastercard with a history of innovation and business transformation. Before joining the company, he served as the Chief Transformation Officer of Anthem (formerly, WellPoint), a Fortune 500 health insurance company. Earlier, he was at Citigroup for 15 years holding a number of leadership roles, including Global Chief Marketing Officer, Cards and Payments, and before that he spent 7 years with Unilever in sales and product management roles. He started his career with Asian Paints in India.
- Rupen Desai Rupen Regional VP Asia-Pacific, Dole Sunshine CompanyRupen is the Global CMO at Dole, a company that believes everyone should have equal access to good nutrition, delivered in a positive and sustainable manner.
He co-founded TS/28 to partner organizations thrive in the conscience economy; is a member of the global creative council at Bayer and a former board member at Female Founders, a not-for-profit dedicated to the pursuit of gender equality in entrepreneurship and leadership.
Prior to Dole, he was Edelman’s Vice-Chairman across Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa. During this time, he also led Edelman’s Women’s leadership network. He began his career with Mullen Lowe, where he spent two decades, leading the Asia-Pacific region for the last six.
He is a strong advocate of the responsibility purposeful business and creativity have, towards the interdependence between people, planet and prosperity.
- Aude Gandon Aude Regional VP Europe, Nestlé
- Bob Liodice Bob Regional VP North America, ANA (USA)
- Philip Perez Philip Regional VP Latin America, CAA (Argentina)
- Firdaus SHARIFF Firdaus Regional VP Middle East, Schneider Electric
- Osamede Uwubanmwen Osamede Regional VP Africa, ADVAN (Nigeria)
Corporate member representatives
- Ekaterina Agafonova Ekaterina Global Strategic Sourcing Director Commerce, Heineken
- Folake Ani-Mumuney Folake Chief Marketing Officer, FirstBank Nigeria ltd
- Margaret Au Yong Margaret Director of Media, Tune Group/AirAsia
- Fabrice Beaulieu Fabrice Chief Marketing, Sustainability and Corporate Affairs Officer
- Edward Bell Edward General Manager Brand, Insights and Marketing Communications, Cathay Pacific
- ERIC BENOIST ERIC Global Marketing and Commercial Director, Pernod Ricard
- Anders Bering Anders Vice President Global Public Affairs & External Communications, Mars
- Nicolas Comestaz Nicolas VP Global Media & Performance, Coty
- Luis DiComo Luis Executive Vice President Global Media, Unilever
- Cristina Diezhandino Cristina Chief Marketing Officer, Diageo
- Asmita Dubey Asmita Chief Digital & Marketing Officer, L'Oréal
- Russell Dyer Russell SVP, Chief Communications Officer & Head of Public & Government Affairs, Mondelez
- Cheryl Goh Cheryl Group VP of Marketing and Sustainability
- Mounir JAZOULI Mounir Communication, Media & Digital Director, Bank of Africa
- Catherine Lautier Catherine Global Head of Media, Danone
- Susan O'Brien Susan VP Global Brand, Just Eat
- Joris Pollet Joris Vice President Global Government Relations and Public Policy, P&G
- Francesco Tramontin Francesco Vice President EU Institutional Relations and Group Public Policy Centre, Ferrero
National association representatives
- Yang Hanping Yang President, CANA (China)
- Susanne Kunz Susanne Managing Director, OWM (Germany)
- Ron Lund Ron President & CEO, ACA (Canada)
- Sandra Martinelli Sandra Executive President, ABA (Brazil)
- Bharat Patel Bharat Executive Committee Member, ISA (India)
- Ahmet Pura Ahmet President & Chairman of the Board, RVD (Turkey)
- Hanna Riberdahl Hanna CEO, Sveriges Annonsörer (Sweden)
- Phil Smith Phil Director General, ISBA (UK)
- Henriette van Swinderen Henriette Managing Director, BvA (Netherlands)