#BuildBackBetter: Can marketing be a positive force for change in a post-COVID world? - About
A virtual event for anyone interested in how marketing can be a force for good
Share this post
For many, marketing and sustainability are at odds. As a driver of consumption, the marketing industry is often seen to promote behaviours that do not align with the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals. But at WFA, we are convinced that modern marketing can help drive action that aligns with and supports the UN SDGs, whether that be ensuring healthy lives and promoting well-being, reducing inequalities or driving responsible consumption and production.
COVID has given us all time to reflect. This session is designed to explore the big changes that are needed. We must ask ourselves how marketing can be a force for positive change in driving a more sustainable future.
- Patricia Corsi, Global Chief Marketing & Digital Officer, Bayer
- Rupen Desai, Global CMO, Dole
- Paul Kemp-Robertson, Co-founder, Contagious
- Stephen Kehoe, President and CEO, Asia-Pacific, Edelman
- Arba Kokalari, Member of the European Parliament
- Helena Leurent, Director General, Consumers International