Sunil Kataria re-elected as chairman of ISA India
Share this post
The Indian Society of Advertisers (ISA) welcomed a new board and re-elected Sunil Kataria, Business Head - India & SAARC at Godrej Consumer Products Limited, as chairman.
Sunil has a longstanding background in the FMCG and consumer services sectors, having held various sales, marketing and business leadership roles.
Commenting on what he will be focusing on during his second term, Sunil said, "We will further enhance our value proposition to members and the advertising community. We will also nurture the partnerships that we have built over the decades and deliver incremental benefits to advertisers and other stakeholders."
The ISA’s new board consists of:
- Atul Agrawal, Senior Vice President – Corporate Affairs, Group Corporate Communications, Tata Services Limited
- Anuradha Aggarwal, Chief Marketing Officer, Marico Limited
- Abraham Mathew Alapatt, President & Group Head-Marketing, Service Quality, Financial Services & Innovation, Thomas Cook India Limited
- Narendra Ambwani, Director, Agro Tech Foods Limited
- Siddhartha Banerjee, Executive Vice President – Marketing, Vodafone India Limited
- Ajoy H. Chawla, Sr. Vice President, Chief Strategy Officer, Titan Company Limited
- C. Chopra, Advisor, Anant Healthcare Technology Solutions (P) Ltd.
- Ravi A. Desai, Director, Brand & Mass Marketing, Amazon Seller Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Paulomi Dhawan, Strategic Advisor, Raymond Limited
- Sonali Dhawan, Marketing Director, Procter & Gamble Hygiene and Health Care Limited
- Chandru Kalro, Managing Director, TTK Prestige Limited
- Sandeep Kaul, Divisional Chief Executive, ITC Limited
- Sandeep Kohli, Executive Director – Personal Care, Hindustan Unilever Limited
- Beena Koshy, Executive Vice President, Exports, Bajaj Electrical Limited
- Bharat V. Patel, Independent Director, Aditya Birla Sun Life Asset Management Company Ltd.
- Prashant Peres, Director Marketing Chocolate, India, Mondelez India Foods Private Limited
- Ramakrishnan Ramamurthi, Vice Chairman, Joint MD & Group CEO, Polycab Wires Pvt. Ltd.
- Amit Tiwari, Vice President – marketing, Havells India Ltd.
- Brahm Vasudeva, Chairman, Hawkins Cookers Limited
For more information, please contact ISA.