ACA Canada holds Executive Forum, appoints five new board directors
Share this post
In November, the Association of Canadian Advertisers (ACA) organised their Executive Forum in Toronto which focused on media accountability and transparency.
Entitled “Digital Redemption: Regaining Faith In Media Accountability”, the event’s speakers included: Jason Kint, CEO of Digital Content Next, who gave a presentation on advancing the future of trusted content; Joan Brehl, VP/General Manager at the Alliance for Audited Media Canada, who gave a talk on ad fraud and putting trust back into digital ad transactions; and George Ivie, CEO of Media Rating Council, who spoke about setting standards for the industry and ensuring compliance through audits.
A few days after the event, ACA announced the election of five new directors to their Board, namely:
- Todd Allen, VP Marketing, Labatt Breweries of Canada – AB InBev
- Richard Bartrem, VP, Communications and Community Relations, WestJet
- Stéphanie Binette, Chief Marketing Officer, L’Oréal Canada
- Wes Brown, VP, Brand Management – Retail, Loblaw Companies Ltd.
- Mark Childs, Chief Brand Officer & Corporate Citizenship, Samsung Electronics Canada
You can find the full list of ACA’s Board members here.
For more information, please visit the event page or contact ACA.