Pedro Quintana is the new president of ANDA Venezuela
Share this post
The Association of Venezuelan Advertisers (ANDA Venezuela) welcomed a new board and elected Pedro Quintana, Director of Corporate Communications at Farmatodo, as Chair at the association’s General Assembly in November. He takes over from Luis Mirabent, Vice President of Commercial Operations at Venezuelan supermarket chain Excelsior Gama.
Under Pedro’s leadership, ANDA will be focusing on building relationships with regulatory bodies in Venezuela, strengthening existing alliances with various marketing and media entities in the country, promoting new media measurement practices, and contributing to the development of digital skills of marketing professionals within companies.
ANDA’s new board consists of:
- Pedro Quintana, Farmatodo (President)
- Juan Carlos Sarli, Empresas Polar (1st Vice President)
- María Luisa de la Terga, Telefónica (2nd Vice President)
- Andrés Osechas, Grupo Bimbo
- Marlene Martínez, BOD
- Bettina Suanno, Coca-Cola
- Henry Gómez, Cargill
- Jessika Uzcategui, Diageo
- Isabel Moya, PepsiCo
- Talía Jiménez, Pfizer
For more information, please contact ANDA.