Kenyan association appoints new board
Unilever’s Pheodor Mundia Njoroge is the new Chairperson of MSK
Share this post
The Marketing Society of Kenya (MSK) welcomed a new board and named Pheodor Mundia Njoroge, Strategic Business Manager to the Managing Director and Category Marketing Manager - Sunlight, Unilever East Africa, as chairperson at the association’s annual general meeting in April.
Commenting on what he will be focusing on during his term, Pheodor said: “My vision is to strengthen the voice of Kenyan marketers on issues that matter to us and the brands we drive. I am calling on all industry stakeholders to collaborate with us and each other to drive better engagement and help champion the marketing profession through a new marketing Charter. Exciting times ahead.”
MSK’s new board for 2019-2021 consists of:
- Pheodor Mundia Njoroge, Unilever East Africa (Chairperson)
- Muthoni Muchai, Tilvera Consulting Ltd. (Vice-Chairperson)
- Joyce Kibe, Zaki Online Business
- Alex Masika, Brck Ltd.
- Billy Etale, Cedar Marketing
- Jane Nzomo, Consumer Options
- Leah Mwangi, Post Bank
- Kenneth Macharia, JustRich Ltd.
- Mutindi Mutua, Consultant/Executive Coach
- Joseph Karamoja, SBM Bank
- Charles Kariuki, AAR Healthcare
- Emmanuel Mutuma, Brighter Monday
You can find the full list of MSK board members here. For more information, please contact MSK.