Pakistan Advertisers Society holds Executive Council elections
Share this post
In December, Pakistan Advertisers Society (PAS) held its Annual General Meeting in Lahore. The event, attended by major advertisers of Pakistan, celebrated PAS initiatives of the previous year, including hosting the first Effie Awards Pakistan, before outlining the association's agenda for 2020.
At the AGM, PAS members elected a new Executive Council. Asis Aziz, Chief Commerical Officer at telecomms company Jazz, was elected as PAS Chairman.
The newly elected PAS Council for 2020-2022 comprises of:
- Asiz Aziz, Chief Commercial Officer, Jazz (Chairman)
- Dr. Zeelaf Munir, English Biscuit Manufacturers (Vice Chair)
- Farheen Salman, Unilever Pakistan (General Secretary)
- Abbas Arslan,The Coca Cola Co.
- Faisal Rana, Nestle Pakistan
- Farah Sayeed, TPL Corp.
- Hassaan Serwani, PEL
- Humayun Farooq, Reckitt Benckiser
- Khalid Farid, P&G
- Sheikh Adil Hussain, Shan Foods
- Salman Yousuf, Tapal Tea
- Nauman Khan, Asian Consumer Care (Dabur)
- Syed Shahzad Shah, PTC
- Syed Usman Qaiser, Jubilee Life Insurance
For more information, please contact PAS.