Marvin Tiu Lim is the new president of PANA
Share this post
The Philippine Association of National Advertisers (PANA) welcomed a new board and elected Marvin Tiu Lim, VP Sales and Marketing at Mega Global Corp, as president.
Marvin has extensive experience in marketing and business development and has been with consumer goods company Mega Global Corp since 2015.
New PANA executive committee members include three former PANA presidents: Adi Timbol-Hernandez, Senior Manager Corporate Communications at McDonald’s Philippines, Anna Legarda-Locsin, Communications Head at Procter & Gamble Philippines and Blen Fernando, President of Magna Anima Teachers College.
Under Marvin's leadership, PANA hopes to be more inclusive by welcoming SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) to its 300-member roster, collaborating more closely with industry partners and suppliers to further strengthen the advertising industry in the Philippines. PANA plans to calibrate its programmes and communications to appeal to the next generation of brand builders, including the introduction of e-learning programmes and updating the Advertising Standards Council (ASC) code and FAQs to help guide their members when applying for pre-screening of their ads.
Launching PANA’s new vision ‘#InvolvetoEvolve’, Marvin cited that responsible brand building goes beyond the boardroom: “Brands, both big and small, can affect the lives of people and thus play a major role in nation-building”, he said.
PANA’s new board consists of:
- Marvin Tiu Lim, Mega Global Corporation (President)
- Adi Timbol-Hernandez, McDonald’s Philippines (Vice President)
- Blen Fernando, Magna Anima Teachers College (Corporate Secretary)
- Ken Lerona, Entrego (Auditor)
- Rose Joy Jolingan, Nestlé Philippines (Treasurer)
- Viki Encarnacion, Watson Personal Care Stores (PRO)
- Emon Nacino, Alaska Milk Corporation
- Mary Julie Balarbar, De La Salle University
- Anna Legarda-Locsin, P&G Philippines
- Reynante Delos Reyes, Rebisco Group of Companies
- Grace Fomier-Magno, SM Prime Holdings
For more information, please contact PANA.