Turkey welcomes new executive committee
Colgate-Palmolive’s Ahmet Pura re-elected as RVD chairman
Share this post
The Association of Turkish Advertisers (RVD) welcomed a new board and re-elected Ahmet Pura as chairman of the association. This is his sixth term.
Speaking about the RVD’s priorities, Ahmet said, “We recently established the Digital Marketing Communications Platform in collaboration with different stakeholders in the advertising industry in Turkey to ensure transparency and confidence in the sector. We will also continue to actively participate in the work of the Unstereotype Alliance Turkey is doing to promote gender equality in marketing in the country”.
The current committee will serve until the association’s 30th anniversary in March 2022.
RVD’s new board includes:
- Ahmet Pura, Colgate-Palmolive Turkey (Chairman)
- Ayşen Akalın, Eczacıbaşı Holding (Vice Chair)
- Gökhan Akça, Zer Central Services (Vice Chair)
- Yeşim Koçyiğit, Pinar (Secretary General)
- Zeynep Sungu, Nestlé Turkey (Treasurer)
- Toloy Tanrıdağlı, Unilever Turkey
- Zeynep Dipçin Akdoğan, Eti
- Murat Göllü, Akbank
- Suat Sözen, Turkey İş Bankası
- Alkan Eraltan, Yıldız Holding
- Ümit Önal, Türk Telekom
- Aslıhan Ahızkal, Turkcell
- Esra Süzme Bezel, Vodafone Turkey
- Victory Tipigil, Coca-Cola Turkey
- Ayça Turgay, Procter & Gamble Turkey
The full list of RVD Executive Committee members can be accessed here.
For more information, contact RVD.