Carlos Jorge Biedermann re-elected as President
Share this post
The Paraguay Advertisers Chamber (CAP) recently elected a new board for 2020-2022, with Carlos Jorge Biedermann, President of South Food SA (KFC and Pizza Hut Paraguay), re-elected as president.
CAP’s new board consists of:
- Carlos Jorge Biedermann, South Food SA (president)
- Esteban Morabito, Maahsa (1st vice-president)
- Patricia Toyotoshi, Toyotoshi SA (2nd vice-president)
- Mario Acevedo, Cadena Farmacenter SA (secretary)
- Carlos Díaz, Paraguay Level SA (co-secretary)
- Ulisses Cabral, Manpower Paraguay SRL (treasurer)
- Giuliano Caligaris, Biggie SA (co-treasurer)
The full list of CAP's Executive Committee members is available here.
In addition to CAP’s new leadership, the association recently commissioned METRO Market Research to carry out a report ranking how brands from different categories and sectors in Paraguay have responded to the COVID-19 pandemic. You will find the full ranking here.
For more information, contact CAP.