ISA to focus on creating a cross-media measurement system for India in the coming months
Share this post
The Indian Society of Advertisers (ISA) has re-elected Sunil Kataria, CEO of India & SAARC at Godrej Consumer Products Limited, as chairman of the association. This is his fifth consecutive term.
Sunil has a longstanding background in the FMCG and consumer services sectors, having held various sales, marketing and business leadership roles. Prior to joining Godrej Group in 2011, he was Chief Operating Officer at Idea Rajasthan Circle. He also held senior sales and marketing positions at Marico Industries for 12 years.
Commenting on ISA’s priorities during his fifth term, Sunil said: “The focus will be to make ISA future-ready for the new normal that is emerging around us and to provide value-added support to our members. With digital advertising having ascended as second only to TV and growing even further, our endeavour this year would be take forward our efforts around digital measurement. The ISA has plans to work with BARC to create a Multimedia Measurement system that can be implemented very soon”.
ISA’s board consists of:
- Atul Agrawal, Senior Vice President – Corporate Brand and Marketing,Tata Services Limited
- Abraham Mathew Alapatt, President & Group Head-Marketing, Service Quality Financial Services & Innovation, Thomas Cook (India) Limited
- Narendra Ambwani, Director, Agro Tech Foods Limited
- Ravi A. Desai, Director, Mass & Brand Mktg International, Amazon Seller Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Paulomi Dhawan, Independent Director, Whistling Woods International Ltd.
- Girish Kalyanaraman, Senior Director Brand Operations, Procter & Gamble Hygiene and Health Care Limited
- Chandru Kalro, Managing Director, TTK Prestige Limited
- Sandeep Kaul, Divisional Chief Executive - India Tobacco Division, ITC Limited
- Bharat V. Patel, Independent Director, Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC Ltd.
- Ramakrishnan Ramamurthi, Adviser J. K. Enterprises
- Amit Tiwari, Vice President – Marketing, Havells India Ltd.
- Subhadip Dutta Choudhury, Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer Hawkins Cookers Limited
- Anuj Poddar, Executive Director, Bajaj Electricals Limited
- Ram Raghavan, Managing Director, Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited
- Gauravjeet Singh, General Manager – Media Services (South Asia) Media, Hindustan Unilever Limited
- Sanjeev Handa, Sr. V. P. Corporate Communications, Maruti Suzuki India Limited
For more information, contact ISA.