Launch event: Diversity and Inclusion in Marketing Trends Report
Industry issues1 minute read
Launch session of the WFA trends report highlighting the current state of diversity and inclusion in the marketing industry.
Share this post
Building on insights from 10,000 in-depth interviews with advertising and marketing professionals in 27 markets, the new report reveals the scale of the diversity challenge facing the profession.
During this session you will:
- Learn more about this industry-first global survey on the state of DEI in the industry;
- Hear what different people’s perception of diversity and inclusion in the workplace is;
- Learn what the most commonly reported forms of discrimination across the industry are; and
- Get actionable insights on how organisations can become more diverse and inclusive.
Download the report here
- Belinda Smith, WFA Global Diversity Ambassador and CEO m/SIX Americas;
- Putri Realita, Head of Inclusion and Diversity, Danone;
- Emily Graham, Chief Equity and Impact Officer, Omnicom;
- Faye Raincock, Global Head of PR & Communications, Havas, and spokesperson of EACA’s DEI Task Force;
- Sharon Lloyd Barnes, Commercial Director, Advertising Association and initiative lead, UK All In Census;
- Gareth Rees, Head of CX Partnership Services, Insights Division, Kantar.
This event was hosted in partnership with agency associations, VoxComm and EACA, and is open to anyone in the industry with an interest in diversity and inclusion matters.