Spotlight: What makes clients attractive to agencies? - About
Agencies with the best clients attract the best talent.
Share this post
At the same time, agencies know that not having ‘right-fit’ clients makes keeping talent harder. That’s why they’ve never been more selective about which clients they choose to work with.
So for brands to secure the best agency talent to work on their account, they must increasingly recognise what makes them appealing - and avoid what makes agencies walk away.
Join this session hosted by Tracy Allery, Global Category Leader – Marketing, IBM and hear senior marketers and agency executives reflect on what makes clients attractive to agencies.
Discussion to include:
- How agencies assess growth and profit opportunities
- What excites agencies and improves the likelihood of mutual success
- How agencies evaluate whether to take part in client pitches
- Chris Skinner, President, UM, EMEA
- Cheryl Calverley, ex CMO and CEO, Eve Sleep
- Maryl Adler, VP Business Strategy, Media.Monks
- Robin Bonn, Founder, Co:definery and Columnist, Marketing Week
10am New York | 3pm London | Other timezones