Oliver Chong is the new president of SAA Singapore
Share this post
The Singapore Advertisers' Association (SAA) elected a new board and named Oliver Chong, VP Brand & Marketing Communications at StarHub, as president at the association’s annual meeting in August. He takes over from Benjamin Teh, General Manager at Pilot Pen Singapore, who held the post for eight years and has been appointed SAA’s new treasurer.
Oliver is a marketing veteran with 20 years of leadership experience. He has been Starhub’s marketing lead for the past 18 years.
Commenting on what he will be focusing on during his term, Oliver said, “We will be embarking on a number of exciting initiatives with the aim to help marketing professionals better understand today’s challenges and to develop professionally. Partnering with leaders in the marketing and advertising industry, we will be promoting programmes that address today’s marketing challenges.”
The SAA’s new board consists of:
- Oliver Chong, Starhub Limited (President)
- Chow Phee Chat, Nestle Singapore (Vice-president)
- Benjamin Teh, Pilot Pen Singapore (Treasurer)
- Jennifer See, F&N Foods (Secretary)
- Dawn Lee, Health Promotion Board
- Edwin Teoh, Canon Singapore
- Eric Teoh, Golf Tours Singapore
- Tan Fong Kum, Aesthetic Bay
For more information, please contact SAA.