CAA re-elects Philip Pérez as President
Share this post
The Advertisers’ Association of Argentina (CAA) welcomed a new board and re-elected Philip Pérez as president of the association for a third term.
He is joined by Ezequiel Jones, Director of Media LATAM at Unilever, Luis De La Fuente, Advisor for the mass consumption division of Laboratorios Bagó, and Pablo Sánchez Liste, Director of Communication, Public Affairs and Sustainability and CMO of L'Oréal as vice presidents of the association.
In addition to his re-election at CAA, Philip was also appointed as WFA Regional Vice President for Latin America at the WFA Annual General Meeting in Tokyo last May.
CAA’s new board consists of:
- Philip Pérez (President)
- Ezequiel Jones, Director of Media LATAM, Unilever (1st Vice President)
- Luis De La Fuente, Advisor, Mass Consumption Division, Laboratorios Bagó (2nd Vice President)
- Pablo Sánchez Liste, Director of Communication, Public Affairs and Sustainability & CMO, L'Oréal Argentina (3rd Vice President)
- Alejandro Cobeñas, Corporate Manager of Marketing Services, Grupo Arcor (Secretary)
- Leonardo Barbieri, Board Advisor, Akapol (Treasurer)
- Juliana Monsalvo, Marketing Manager, IRSA Commercial Properties (Vice Secretary)
- Rodrigo Pérez Graziano, Director of External Relations and Communication, Groupe PSA (Vice Treasurer)
You can find the full list of CAA board members here.
For more information, please contact CAA.