New appointments as part of ABA’s 2020 project
Share this post
The Brazilian Association of Advertisers (ABA) elected a new Board of Directors and National Board for 2018-2020.
ABA’s leadership is made up of the Board of Directors (one chairman, one co-chairman and 14 board members), the National Board (1 president, one 1st vice president, six vice presidents and 18 directors) and the ABA Rio de Janeiro Chapter (1 President and a Supervisory Board).
ABA’s new Board of Directors consists of:
- João Campos, PepsiCo Food (Chairman)
- Sérgio Pompílio, Johnson & Johnson (Co-Chairman)
- Alexandre Bouza, Grupo Boticário
- Danielle Bibas, Avon
- Delano Valentine, Banco do Brazil
- Eraldo Carneiro, Petrobras
- Eric Albanese, Oi
- Fernando Bomfiglio, Souza Cruz
- Francesco Cibò, Coke
- Hermann Mahnke, GM
- João Ciaco, FCA
- Luiz Serafim, 3M
- Maria Elena Lioi, BRF
- Rodrigo Tedesco, Mars Brazil
- Sarah Buchwitz, Mastercard
- William Malfati, Fleury Group
You can find the full list of ABA board members here.
For more information, please contact ABA.