Zeelaf Munir is the new chairperson of PAS
Share this post
The Pakistan Advertisers Society (PAS) has elected a new board and named Dr. Zeelaf Munir, CEO and Managing Director of English Biscuit Manufacturers, as the association’s first female chair. She takes over from Asif Aziz, Chief Commercial Officer of Jazz.
Commenting on PAS' agenda for 2022, Zeelaf said: “I strongly believe in the cause and the role marketing and marketers can play for a sustainable future that is diverse, equitable and inclusive, which will be our area of focus in 2022 and onwards along with some meaningful initiatives”.
PAS’ new board consists of:
- Dr. Zeelaf Munir - English Biscuit Manufacturers (chair)
- Khalid Farid - P&G Pakistan (vice-chair)
- Farheen Salman - Ekaterra (general secretary)
- Asif Aziz - Jazz
- Faisal Rana - Nestlé Pakistan
- Ahmed Wahab Shah - The Coca Cola Co.
- Asiam Haq - Unilever Pakistan
- Hassaan Sherwani - PEL
- Humayun Farooq - Reckitt
- Humayun Shaikh - Shan Foods
- Khurram Koraishy - AlKaram Studio
- Nauman Khan - Dabur
- Sheikh Adil Hussain - Tapal Tea
- Syed Usman Qaiser - Jubilee Life Insurance