New speakers include leaders from Reckitt, Unilever, The Brandtech Group and Scope3
Share this post
WFA has revealed new speakers for its flagship annual event in Istanbul on April 27, which will be held in partnership with RVD, the Turkish national advertiser association.
These include Fabrice Beaulieu, Chief Marketing, Sustainability and Corporate Affairs Officer, Reckitt, Conny Braams, Chief Digital and Commercial Officer, Unilever, David Jones, Founder of The Brandtech Group, and Brian O'Kelley, Co-Founder and CEO of Scope3.
They will join the speakers that have already been announced on stage, including: Mark Adams, Senior Vice President & Global Head of Innovation, VICE Media, Marcel Marcondes, Global CMO, AB InBev, Raja Rajamannar, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, Mastercard, and Naomi Walkland, Vice President, EMEA Marketing, Bumble.
The one-day conference forms the centrepiece of Global Marketer Week 2023, WFA’s annual event, which this year takes place from 25 to 28 April in Istanbul.
The overall theme will be Sustainable Growth and the event will explore how the world’s biggest brand owners can be part of the solution to a sustainable future whilst also delivering against shareholder and stakeholder expectations.
Presentations will address the opportunities around creative innovation and partnerships, as well as the challenges around measurement and societal expectations.
WFA will also release its Sustainable Marketing 2030 report in partnership with Kantar and Project17. This will act as a framework for the discussions on a wide variety of issues, including the evolving role of consumption and consumers in the growth agenda, the transformative potential of partnerships and collaboration across and beyond industry and the opportunities for brands of an integrated approach to measurement that includes environmental and social factors as well as financial metrics.
These findings will also be discussed as part of a debate focused on brand owners’ role in being a part of the solution to a sustainable future or whether they should be prioritising other issues closer to home.
“Getting the balance right between societal challenges and professional best practice is one of the key items on any CMOs agenda and I’m looking forward to hearing from our speakers how best to navigate these challenges,” said Stephan Loerke, CEO of WFA.
Other speakers at events during Global Marketer Week, such as the WFA peer-to-peer forums for CMOs, Global Media, Marketing Sourcing and Policy specialists, as well as the Better Marketing session on April 26, include:
- Sameer Amin, Global Director of Data Driven Marketing & Media, Reckitt;
- Mathias Chaillou, Chief Media Officer, L’Oréal;
- Gerry D'Angelo, VP Global Media, P&G;
- Paul Kemp-Robertson, Co-Founder & Chief Brand Officer, Contagious;
- Catherine Lautier, VP, Global Head of Media & Integrated Brand Communication, Danone;
- Isabel Massey, Global Media Director, Diageo;
- Rob Mayhew, comedian and TikTok creator;
- Philipp Schuster, Agency & Marketing Partnerships Director, Global Strategic Marketing, Consumer Health, Bayer;
- Solitaire Townsend, Co-founder and Chief Solutionist, Futerra;
- Gonda Vanzwijgenhoven, Global Procurement Director Marketing & Media, Reckitt;
- Jane Wakely, Chief Consumer & Marketing Officer, PepsiCo;
- Jon Wilkins, Global Chief Strategy Officer, Accenture Song.
Registrations are now open and the full agenda can be accessed at https://wfanet.org/istanbul.