Sourcing Forum: a day with WFA’s Global Sourcing Board - About
Share this post
This meeting is hosted by WFA’s Global Sourcing Board who wants to provide marketers and marketing procurement practitioners the chance to come together to tackle common challenges identify potential solutions in a ‘warts and all’ format under the Chatham House Rule.
Last year’s Project Spring’s report established the fundamental principles of what constitutes great marketing procurement and this year WFA’s Global Sourcing Board wants to focus on how we make that common practice in as many companies as possible. They will join with some of their marketing counterparts to ensure a true perspective.
We hope to host more of these meetings in 2022. In this first session, discussions to include:
- Strategy & planning in marketing procurement: from a procurement only to a business-aligned initiative
- Being part the productivity journey: driving for marketing effectiveness
Final agenda will be shared with all registered attendees a few days before the meeting. Will include presentations from hosts and marketing counterparts, live polls, roundtables, and workshop sessions.
Members of WFA’s Global Sourcing Board and hosts of the meeting are:
- Sarah Phillips, Head of Global Marketing Procurement, Diageo
- Jose Gonzalo Bisquerra Mora, VP, Marketing & Sales Global Procurement, GSK
- Ekaterina Agafonova, Global Strategic Sourcing Director Commerce, Heineken
- Michael Pues-Tillkamp, Head of Marketing Procurement, IKEA
- Myriam Benichou, Global Marketing Sourcing Director, L'Oréal
- Christopher Kredo, VP Procurement — Global Demand, Mars Inc.
- Tracy Allery, Director, Marketing Procurement Business Partner, Nestlé USA
- Jennifer McLachlan, VP, Brand Building Purchases, P&G
This is a WFA member only event with no agencies, consultants nor platforms, just WFA marketing and marketing procurement leaders sharing with, and learning from, their peers.
Limited to 3 attendees per member company. Not recorded. Under the Chatham House Rules.
7am - 1pm New York | 12pm - 6pm London | Other time zones