Book Launch Webinar: Inclusive Marketing – Why representation matters to your customers and your brand - About
Join us for a conversation on how to practically grow your brand and reach new audiences through more inclusive marketing on the launch of the book Inclusive Marketing by Jerry Daykin, WFA Diversity Ambassador and VP Head of Media, Beam Suntory. Register here.
Share this post
Inclusive Marketing combines clear actionable guidance with checklists, key questions and practical and personal insights from senior marketing leaders, and follows up on the Guide to Potential Areas for Bias in the Creative Process co-developed by WFA’s Diversity Taskforce.
Join us on October 3 (10am NY | 3pm London | other time zones) for a one-hour talk and hear from leading industry experts and contributors to Inclusive Marketing on how to embed true representation across the entire marketing process, from initial insights and briefs to the production process and channels used to launch campaigns – effectively unlocking the power of inclusion in marketing.
- Jerry Daykin, VP Head of Media, Beam Suntory & WFA Diversity Ambassador
- Efrain Ayala, Global Director of Diversity and Inclusion, Marketing, Reckitt
- Andrew Geoghegan, Chief Marketing Transformation Officer, PZ Cussons
- Stephanie Matthews, Senior Business Director, Creative Equals
- Belinda Smith, Founder and Global CEO, The Second Arrow & WFA Diversity Ambassador
Format: presentation and panel followed by Q&A.
Open to all.