Webinar: Action Guide for Media to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions - About
Following the launch of the ‘Action Guide for Media to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions’, launched at Cannes, GARM/ANZ/ISBA & the 4As will be hosting an industry-wide webinar in September to increase awareness of present-day solutions to reducing the media industry’s climate impact.
Share this post
Webinar for Advertisers, led by GARM, ISBA, AA/ANZ and the 4As
By way of reminder, the 10 actions listed in the guide are:
Sustainable Supplier Selection & Infrastructure:
- Build a sustainability assured media partner list
- Streamline your media value chain & technology
Optimize Assets for Media Decarbonization:
- Drive Asset sustainability based on media sufficiency
- Compress & consider length of digital creative formulas
- Stream content & landing destinations vs. Pre-load
Sustainable Media Planning & Buying:
- Optimize flighting to include off-peak energy periods
- Streamline & optimize data usage
- Look for sustainability in print
- Look for sustainability in outdoor
- Consider emissions data in media measurement models
These actions will be reviewed an expanded on during the webinar.
The webinar will last an hour including 15 mins for Q&A.
11am New York | 4pm London | Other Timezone