WFA member benchmark on the importance of demonstrating the return of investment (ROI) of Insights & Analytics function.
Share this post
A WFA member reached out to the Insight Forum to gather from WFA members their perspectives on the importance of demonstrating the return on investment (ROI) of Insights & Analytics function, at industry level. A relevant sample of non-competitor members were asked the following questions:
- How do you currently measure the impact of consumer insights on your business performance?
- How does the consumer insights function contribute to your long-term growth?
- In your view, what future investments in the consumer insights function could potentially yield higher ROI?
- How do you foresee the role of consumer insights evolving in your company's growth strategy?
- Are there areas where investing more in consumer insights could potentially impact future success?
- How might you persuade senior management to expand the size of the insights function?
- Final comments on the topic or advice for your peer?
25 members (from 25 companies) responded to the survey.
For more details, WFA members can download the report below.