Jean Paul Tchomdou is the new president of the Cameroon Marketing Association
Share this post
The Cameroon Marketing Association (CMA) has elected a new board and appointed Jean Paul Tchomdou as president at the association’s General Assembly in April. He takes over from Francis Mbongue.
Jean Paul is a communication and audio-visual production expert and is currently Managing Director of the local production company In & Out. He also teaches strategic communications in several schools in Cameroon.
Commenting on his appointment, Jean Paul said he is committed to promoting a “new deal” for marketers in Cameroon and "making CMA a stronger, more credible organisation and a key marketing player in Cameroon and Africa” during his tenure. “It is a question of repositioning CMA as a partner for growth of companies and institutions”, he added.
CMA’s new board consists of:
- Jean Paul Tchomdou (President)
- Ebene Ebene Marie Antoinette (Vice President)
- Eric Toulou (Vice President)
- Bouba Kaele (Vice President)
- Hélène Kenmegne (Vice President)
- Michel Enyegue Mbida (Secretary)
- Edwin Etumbo Eselem (Assistant Secretary)
- Corinne Mpondo (Treasurer)
- Aristide Mabato
- Mbongo Ousman Yerima
- Willy Kamdem Kamayou
For more information, please contact CMA.