ISBA, Advertising Association and IPA launch resource hub for diversity and inclusion initiatives
Share this post
With diversity and inclusion increasingly on the agenda and companies reviewing their ways of working in light of Covid-19, ISBA together with the Advertising Association and IPA recently launched a new Inclusion Group. The group aims improve diversity in the UK’s advertising industry through its workforce and creative output.
As a first step, the group created UK Advertising Needs You, a hub that showcases industry-led diversity and inclusion schemes and initiatives, as well as guidance and useful resources for employers and individuals.
The Inclusion Group is chaired by Kathryn Jacob, CEO of Pearl & Dean and will meet on a monthly basis. Members include:
- Bobi Carley, Head of Media, ISBA
- Sharon Lloyd Barnes, Commercial Director, Advertising Association
- Leila Siddiqi, Associate Director, Diversity, IPA
- Jerry Daykin, EMEA Media Director, GSK
- Zaid Al-Qassab, CMO, Channel 4
- Ali Hanan, Founder and CEO, Creative Equals
- Sarah Jenkins, Managing Director, Saatchi & Saatchi
- Jane English, Business Director, 4creative
Bobi Carley, ISBA Head of Media, said: “ISBA is working with our network of brands to drive representation of modern society in both media/creative output and marketing communications. We are delighted to be working together with the AA, the IPA and other industry bodies to ensure this is an industry-wide initiative that drives tangible, positive change.”
For more information, contact ISBA.