Malaysian association elects new council
Coca-Cola Malaysia’s Kadri Taib re-elected as President
Share this post
The Malaysian Advertisers Association (MAA) recently elected a new council for 2020-2022, with Kadri Taib, Public Affairs & Communications Director of Coca-Cola Malaysia, re-elected as president.
Kadri has been part of the marketing industry for more than 30 years. He is also vice-chairman of Advertising Standards Malaysia (ASA) and has been representing both MAA and ASA in various advertising committees initiated by government entities including the Health Ministry and Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs Ministry.
Under the leadership of Kadri and the new council, MAA will focus on strengthening its mission to ‘Inspire, Ignite, Impart and Influence’, including enhancing the perception of MAA and the ad industry among government authorities and regulators.
MAA’s board consists of:
- Kadri Taib, Coca-Cola (president)
- Claudian Navin Stanislaus, Baba Products (vice-president)
- Margaret Au-Yong, Tune Group (advisor)
- Pablo Chabot, Heineken
- Raja Zalina Raja Safran, Mondelēz
- Javed Jafri, Unilever
- Chow Phee Chat, Nestlé
- Adam Wee, CIMB
- Wong Meng Lee, Nippon Paint
- Bernard Lee, Digi Telecommunications
- Noelle Wong, Procter & Gamble
For more information, contact MAA.