Cheryl Goh, Group VP of Marketing and Sustainability – Founding CMO, Grab, is one of the eight global marketers shortlisted for this year's WFA Global Marketer of the Year award in partnership with The Drum. Cheryl talks to us about her priorities, recent achievements and thoughts on what's next.
Share this post
Cheryl Goh was the founding chief marketing officer at Grab, the Singapore-based superapp that offers everything from ride-sharing to fast-food and grocery delivery. In this interview with The Drum, Cheryl explains how she has a dual role as a marketing leader and an ESG leader.
This is the complete shortlist for the 2022 WFA Global Marketer of the Year Award:
- Fabrice Beaulieu, Chief Marketing, Sustainability and Corporate Affairs Officer, Reckitt
- Patricia Corsi, Chief Marketing, Digital and Information Officer, Bayer
- Cristina Diezhandino, Global CMO, Diageo
- Asmita Dubey, Chief Digital & Marketing Officer, L’Oréal
- Cheryl Goh, Group VP of Marketing and Sustainability – Founding CMO, Grab
- Julia Goldin, Chief Product & Marketing Officer/Executive Vice President, LEGO
- Martin Renaud, EVP & Chief Marketing and Sales Officer, Mondelēz International
- Karen Riley-Grant, CMO, Levi Strauss & Co
You can vote for Cheryl Goh to be named Global Marketer of the Year. Voting closes January 31.