Martin Renaud, EVP & Chief Marketing and Sales Officer, Mondelēz International, is one of the eight global marketers shortlisted for this year's WFA Global Marketer of the Year award in partnership with The Drum. Martin talks to us about his priorities, recent achievements and thoughts on what's next.
Share this post
Being Mondelēz International its top marketer, Martin has set an ambitious goal of the company becoming a global ”digital snacking leader,” overseeing substantial investments to accelerate growth in digital commerce. In this interview The Drum finds out more about that plan.
This is the complete shortlist for the 2022 WFA Global Marketer of the Year Award:
- Fabrice Beaulieu, Chief Marketing, Sustainability and Corporate Affairs Officer, Reckitt
- Patricia Corsi, Chief Marketing, Digital and Information Officer, Bayer
- Cristina Diezhandino, Global CMO, Diageo
- Asmita Dubey, Chief Digital & Marketing Officer, L’Oréal
- Cheryl Goh, Group VP of Marketing and Sustainability – Founding CMO, Grab
- Julia Goldin, Chief Product & Marketing Officer/Executive Vice President, LEGO
- Martin Renaud, EVP & Chief Marketing and Sales Officer, Mondelēz International
- Karen Riley-Grant, CMO, Levi Strauss & Co
You can vote for Martin Renaud to be named Global Marketer of the Year. Voting closes January 31.