Fabrice Beaulieu, Chief Marketing, Sustainability and Corporate Affairs Officer, Reckitt, is one of the eight global marketers shortlisted for this year's WFA Global Marketer of the Year award in partnership with The Drum. Fabrice talks to us about his priorities, recent achievements and thoughts on what's next:
Share this post
Fabrice Beaulieu is a veteran at hygiene and health giant Reckitt, having served in a variety of marketing roles since 1999 before being appointed to his current role in April last year. Since then, he has implemented a number of new processes to accelerate the performance of Reckitt its brands globally, including the launch of a Marketing Centre of Excellence and a new brand purpose agenda.
In the coming year, Fabrice is focusing on the ways in which it can make its advertising more sustainable – particularly through new production models such as ‘virtual studios’.
In this interview, The Drum speaks with Beaulieu to find out more about that plan.
This is the complete shortlist for the 2022 WFA Global Marketer of the Year Award:
- Fabrice Beaulieu, Chief Marketing, Sustainability and Corporate Affairs Officer, Reckitt
- Patricia Corsi, Chief Marketing, Digital and Information Officer, Bayer
- Cristina Diezhandino, Global CMO, Diageo
- Asmita Dubey, Chief Digital & Marketing Officer, L’Oréal
- Cheryl Goh, Group VP of Marketing and Sustainability – Founding CMO, Grab
- Julia Goldin, Chief Product & Marketing Officer/Executive Vice President, LEGO
- Martin Renaud, EVP & Chief Marketing and Sales Officer, Mondelēz International
- Karen Riley-Grant, CMO, Levi Strauss & Co
You can vote for Fabrice Beaulieu to be named Global Marketer of the Year. Voting closes January 31.