Patricia Corsi, Bayer Consumer Health: WFA Global Marketer of the Year 2022 nominee
Patricia Corsi, Chief Marketing, Digital and Information Officer at Bayer Consumer Health, is one of the eight global marketers shortlisted for this year's WFA Global Marketer of the Year award in partnership with The Drum. Patricia talks to us about her priorities, recent achievements and thoughts on what's next.
Share this post
Having cut her marketing teeth at the likes of Kraft, Unilever (where she spent a decade) and, most recently, Heineken Mexico (where she was chief marketing officer), Patricia Corsi made the move in 2019 into what is arguably advertising’s most challenging space, pharmaceutical marketing, when she signed up to lead Bayer’s marketing and digital strategy.
Read in this interview with The Drum how during her time at the company so far, she has consistently aimed to shake up the sector and issued a call to action for brands and agencies to raise the bar on creativity.
This is the complete shortlist for the 2022 WFA Global Marketer of the Year Award:
- Fabrice Beaulieu, Chief Marketing, Sustainability and Corporate Affairs Officer, Reckitt
- Patricia Corsi, Chief Marketing, Digital and Information Officer, Bayer
- Cristina Diezhandino, Global CMO, Diageo
- Asmita Dubey, Chief Digital & Marketing Officer, L’Oréal
- Cheryl Goh, Group VP of Marketing and Sustainability – Founding CMO, Grab
- Julia Goldin, Chief Product & Marketing Officer/Executive Vice President, LEGO
- Martin Renaud, EVP & Chief Marketing and Sales Officer, Mondelēz International
- Karen Riley-Grant, CMO, Levi Strauss & Co
You can vote for Patricia Corsi to be named Global Marketer of the Year. Voting closes January 31.