Julia Goldin, LEGO: WFA Global Marketer of the Year 2022 nominee
Julia Goldin, Chief Product & Marketing Officer, LEGO, is one of the eight global marketers shortlisted for this year's WFA Global Marketer of the Year award in partnership with The Drum.
Share this post
Julia talks to the WFA about her priorities, recent achievements and thoughts on what's next:
This is the complete shortlist for the 2022 WFA Global Marketer of the Year Award:
- Fabrice Beaulieu, Chief Marketing, Sustainability and Corporate Affairs Officer, Reckitt
- Patricia Corsi, Chief Marketing, Digital and Information Officer, Bayer
- Cristina Diezhandino, Global CMO, Diageo
- Asmita Dubey, Chief Digital & Marketing Officer, L’Oréal
- Cheryl Goh, Group VP of Marketing and Sustainability – Founding CMO, Grab
- Julia Goldin, Chief Product & Marketing Officer/Executive Vice President, LEGO
- Martin Renaud, EVP & Chief Marketing and Sales Officer, Mondelēz International
- Karen Riley-Grant, CMO, Levi Strauss & Co
Voting closes on January 31. Have your say here.