Why join WFA
WFA is the only global network of marketers
Our purpose is better marketing. We enable more effective, efficient and sustainable marketing by:
- Capitalising on the collective intelligence and resource of our network
- Safeguarding and championing our members’ ability to market their products and services
You can’t solve every problem by yourself
That’s why our members turn to the collective intelligence and wisdom of our global network for help and inspiration.
We represent 120 of the world’s biggest brand owners and 60 national advertiser associations on six continents.
Together, this unique network represents 90% of global marketing communications spend, some US$900 billion per annum.
How can WFA help you?
WFA connects you to your peers, to the collective wisdom of the world's best marketers and enables you to take leadership positions on your priority issues.
to improve performance and cut down on trail and error
- Run a bespoke survey based on your immediate priorities
- Access a wealth of peer benchmarks and marketing insights
- Speak to a non competitor about a similar challenge they faced
- Access our online tools
to your peers around the world
- Join WFA's networks of CMOs, senior marketers and policy professionals
- Get involved in our 80+ peer-to-peer meetings per year around the world
on marketers' priorities issues:
- We work closely with our members to understand, manage and respond to key industry issues
- WFA leads the Global Alliance for Responsible Media to improve the digital media ecosystem, Project Spring to elevate the marketing procurement function and Better Marketing to explore how marketing can be a force for good and a force for growth
Marketers in today’s world are facing a multitude of issues and the WFA helps me connect with others facing similar challenges to learn and be inspired. Through collective action we can make an enormous difference.
You come here to learn, to listen, to borrow great ideas, to build on them. It’s a fabulous community and if you’re not in it, you’re missing out.
Keeping brands relevant
If you want to be surrounded by the world’s best marketing minds, those who are pushing the boundaries, creating and keeping brands relevant, then I would come to WFA
Global Head of Digital Marketing,