WFA member benchmark on perspectives on Consumer Intimacy Programs
Share this post
A member of the WFA Insight Forum requested information from the WFA network to gather perspectives on Consumer Intimacy Programs. Members were asked:
- Do you have any “Consumer Intimacy Program” within your organisation?
- Do you have any preferred partners to recommend?
- If so, how do you use them in your daily life within the Insights function? Is there a cascading of the information?
- How do these programs work for you in practical terms? (e.g. stakeholders direct access vs insights function filtering requests…)
- How about the frequency?
- And the format?
- How do you approach central vs local entities?
- Which have been the most successful ways for you to share the information within your organisation?
- What would you say was the impact of such programs on your business?
- How are information/results from this program used to influence internal stakeholders and strategic plans?
- Do you have final comments on the topic or other advice for your peers?
The questions were posed to a representative sample of WFA members with expertise in Insights, and 14 of them provided feedback.
For more details, WFA members can download the report below.