A WFA session around how to embed true representation across the entire marketing process
Share this post
On October 3, WFA held a one-hour talk to hear from leading industry experts on how to embed true representation across the entire marketing process, from initial insights and briefs to the production process and channels used to launch campaigns – effectively unlocking the power of inclusion in marketing.
- Jerry Daykin, VP Head of Media, Beam Suntory & WFA Diversity Ambassador
- Efrain Ayala, Global Director of Diversity and Inclusion, Marketing, Reckitt
- Andrew Geoghegan, Chief Marketing Transformation Officer, PZ Cussons
- Stephanie Matthews, Senior Business Director, Creative Equals
- Belinda Smith, Founder and Global CEO, The Second Arrow & WFA Diversity Ambassador
The webinar coincided with the launch of Jerry Daykin’s book ‘Inclusive Marketing’ and was a chance to hear from contributors to the book.
Inclusive Marketing combines clear actionable guidance with checklists, key questions and practical and personal insights from senior marketing leaders, and follows up on the Guide to Potential Areas for Bias in the Creative Process co-developed by WFA’s Diversity Taskforce.
You can view a recording of the session below: