Stackla surveyed 2,000 adults in the US, UK and Australia, examining the content being created and shared online, and what influences consumers’ purchasing decisions most.
Share this post
Key findings for marketers Include:
- 86 percent of consumers say authenticity is important when deciding what brands they like and support
- More than half (57 percent) of consumers think that less than half of brands create content that resonates as authentic
- 60 percent of consumers say content from friends or family influence their purchases decisions, while just 23 percent say content from celebrities and influencers are impactful
- 57 percent of Millennials have made travel plans based on an image or video they saw a friend post on social media
- 56 percent of Millennials have decided to eat at a restaurant because of a friend’s post on social media