Asmita Dubey, Global Marketer of 2023 nominee: “Augmented marketing is a meeting ground for the left and right brain"
Asmita Dubey, Chief Digital & Marketing Officer at L’Oréal, is one of the five global marketers shortlisted for the WFA Global Marketer of Year award. Asmita talks to us about 2023: beauty tech, beauty seekers and augmented marketing. In partnership with The Drum.
Share this post
Under Asmita’s leadership, L’Oréal has continued to optimise its internal marketing organisation through upskilling and improving the way they work with agencies, influencers and start-ups. Asmita has introduced new A/R beauty services and virtual try-ons for hair and make-up as well as skin diagnosis through AI. The latter has attracted more than 40 million users in the past year.
These are all the shortlisted candidates for the 2023 WFA Global Marketer of the Year Award:
- Asmita Dubey, Chief Digital & Marketing Officer, L’Oréal
- Morgan Flatley, Global Chief Marketing Officer and Head of New Business Ventures, McDonald’s
- Aude Gandon, Global Chief Marketing Officer, Nestlé
- Marcel Marcondes, Global Chief Marketing Officer, AB InBev
- Lisa McKnight, EVP, Chief Brand Officer, Mattel, Inc.
You can now vote for Asmita or another shortlisted candidate to be named Global Marketer of 2023. Voting closes January 28.