Marcel Marcondes, Global Marketer of 2023 nominee: “Finding creative ways to solve business & consumer problems generates effectiveness"
Marcel Marcondes, Global Chief Marketing Officer at AB InBev, is one of the five global marketers shortlisted for the WFA Global Marketer of the Year award. Marcel talks to us about 2023: creative transformation, the impact of a global campaign in 70 markets in 48 hours and the importance of humility. In partnership with The Drum.
Share this post
At AB InBev, Marcel is responsible for a marketing organisation transformation that places people at the centre of everything the company does. By applying this people-first approach, he has helped create many of the fastest-growing brands in the industry, connecting the portfolio with consumer trends. Since 2018, AB InBev has been No. 1 for innovation volume in the beer category.
These are all the shortlisted candidates for the 2023 WFA Global Marketer of the Year Award:
- Asmita Dubey, Chief Digital & Marketing Officer, L’Oréal
- Morgan Flatley, Global Chief Marketing Officer and Head of New Business Ventures, McDonald’s
- Aude Gandon, Global Chief Marketing Officer, Nestlé
- Marcel Marcondes, Global Chief Marketing Officer, AB InBev
- Lisa McKnight, EVP, Chief Brand Officer, Mattel, Inc.
You can now vote for Marcel or another shortlisted candidate to be named Global Marketer of 2023. Voting closes January 28.